Monday, May 10, 2010

Run Much??

Lately, yes. Surf Much? Lately, no!!...In the past, YES!

The 1/2 Marathon is coming up this Sunday, May 16th starting in Kennett River, VIC and ending in Apollo Bay which is a scenic 23.5 kilometers to the south west. Mike and I have been training since February and I'm really looking forward showing off my stellar (insert laughing) running skills this weekend! I have a short work week to look forward to and a noon start to next week's work week. We both figured that the 5am alarm clock on Monday would not be a welcomed sound. I'll probably be up by then anyways just because of habit. Grrrrr....Anyways, it should be a good time (if running up and down hills for 23.5 kilo's is your thing) and it'll definitely be quite an experience!

That's about it for now, just counting down the days and looking forward to not running for a couple weeks after this weekend!!! Oh and I was thinking about LA and Minneapolis this weekend and how fun it would be to enjoy the spring weather with everyone!!! Come visit!!!! A trip is in the works for the end of July back to the states...details soon!
Adios ya’ll

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're coming back to the States for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck on your first half! Maybe we can do one together when you return!

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete